Earn donations back from the businesses you’re already visiting
The costs of participating in sports and activities can really take a hit to the wallet. TAGG is a local fundraising platform, that allows you to raise funds without selling or asking for donations.
TAGG is free to get registered and use – just choose what level you want to raise funds at.
Families work together to achieve fundraising goals. Funds are used by the team as desired or could be evenly allocated to each member’s account balance.
When using TAGG, choose:
> Team Name
TAGG funds are tracked to a specific team member. Each member will directly benefit from their TAGG efforts.
When using TAGG, choose:
> Team Name
>> Member Name
400+ Businesses Donate Every Day
*View business directory for all participating business locations in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Siouxland area.
How TAGG Works
See how quickly funds add up
You upload a $100 receipt from Blue Sushi Sake Grill. Blue Sushi Sake Grill donates 5% which is a $5.00 donation.
- Hair services from Reve Salon & Spa
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake from Cold Stone Creamery
- After Team Dinner at Addy’s
- Lunch from Arby’s Elkhorn
- Tacos at Javi’s Tacos
- Bowling and food at Maplewood Lanes
- Beers & dinner at Jukes Ale Works
- Treats from Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Movie date night at ACX Cinemas
- Dry cleaning from NuTrend Dry Cleaners
- New Clubs from GolfUSA
Ways to Raise More Funds!
- Groceries & Gas
- Team Outings
- Lunch & Happy Hour
- Events & Parties
- Home Improvement
- Real Estate & Mortgage
- Auto Care
Teams and members can register below. If you at the Organization level interested in allowing your teams and/or members to raise funds, please email us.
Register Team: Team Level
You are a team that wants to raise funds as a whole
Register Team: Member Level
You are a team that wants to allow each team member to raise funds at an individual level
Individuals can register before or after their organization or team is registered on TAGG.today
Team Level: Once team is registered, TAGG will provide an email to share with the team with details about using TAGG (and if raising funds at a member level, a link for other team members to get registered).
Member Level: Once member is registered, TAGG will send a welcome email with steps to share with friends and family.
Need more info?
Download this info flyer to share with your team or organization about how TAGG can help reach your fundraising goals.
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- TAGG needs an email address for each team and member registered with TAGG so we can send monthly recaps and payout info.
- Teams and members are encouraged to review full payout terms prior to registration.
- Funds raised are deposited electronically to a team’s own bank account OR to the organization’s bank account to apply to your team.
- On the 10th of each month, team contact(s) will receive a recap email sharing funds raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout (or the next payout month if pre-determined by the team or organization).
- When a deposit is made, the team contact(s) will receive an email with a detailed TAGG activity report.
For full payout details click here.
- In most cases, funds raised are deposited electronically to a team’s bank account OR to the organization’s bank account to be applied to members.
- On the 15th of each month, registered members will receive a recap email sharing funds raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout (or the next payout month if pre-determined by the team or organization).
- A detailed TAGG activity report will be provided upon request.
For full payout, details click here.
Refer A Business
The best way to raise money is to have your favorite businesses on TAGG! Encourage businesses to learn more about the benefits of participating in TAGG, and earn up to $200 when they join!
Tools + Resources
The more people you have TAGGing, the more funds earned! Access tools, pre-written scripts, and more.
We’re here to help! See FAQs or email email@example.com