The easiest way to raise funds
for your athletes.
Participating in youth sports and activities can significantly impact your wallet with associated costs. However, fundraising can be a challenge. TAGG provides an opportunity to generate funds without the need for sales or direct donation requests by partnering with local businesses willing to contribute a portion of their customers’ purchases back to you!
How It Works
Choose participating TAGG businesses when you dine, shop and need services.
Upload your receipt to your TAGG.today account and select who you want to receive the business’s donation.
The business will donate a percentage of your receipt, and no extra cost to you!
Earn donations from places
you’re already going.
Team or Member Level Fundraising
Families work together to achieve fundraising goals. Funds are used by the team as desired or could be evenly allocated to each member’s account balance.
When using TAGG, choose:
> Team Name
TAGG funds are tracked to a specific team member. Each member will directly benefit from their TAGG efforts.
When using TAGG, choose:
> Team Name
>> Member Name
See How Quickly
Funds are Raised
$100 receipt from Blue Sushi Sake Grill a (they donate 5% up to $5) = a $5.00 donation
- Hair services from Reve Salon & Spa
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake from Cold Stone Creamery
- After Team Dinner at Addy’s
- Lunch from Arby’s Elkhorn
- Tacos at Javi’s Tacos
- Bowling and food at Maplewood Lanes
- Beers & dinner at Jukes Ale Works
- Treats from Gigi’s Cupcakes
- Movie date night at ACX Cinemas
- Dry cleaning from NuTrend Dry Cleaners
- New Clubs from GolfUSA
Ways to Raise More Funds!
- Groceries & Gas
- Team Outings
- Lunch & Happy Hour
- Events & Parties
- Home Improvement
- Real Estate & Mortgage
- Auto Care
Teams and members can register below. If you at the Organization level interested in allowing your teams and/or members to raise funds, please email us to get started.
Register a Team (Team Level)
Once a team is registered, TAGG will provide an email to share with the team with details about using TAGG.
Register a Team (Member Level)
Once a team is registered, TAGG will provide an email to share with the team with details about using TAGG, with a link for individual team members to register under the team.
Register a Member
Individual members can register before or after their organization or team is registered.
Youth Sports Flyer
Download this info flyer to share with your team or organization about how TAGG can help reach your fundraising goals.
Tracking & Payouts
- Funds raised are deposited electronically to a team’s own bank account OR to the organization’s bank account to apply to the team(s).
- On the 10th of each month, team contact(s) will receive a recap email sharing funds raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout (or when the next payout is scheduled (if pre-determined).
- When a deposit is made, the team contact(s) will receive an email with a detailed TAGG activity report.
For full payout details click here.
- In most cases, funds raised are deposited electronically to a team’s bank account OR to the organization’s bank account to be applied to members.
- On the 15th of each month, registered members will receive a recap email sharing funds raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout (or when the next payout is scheduled if pre-determined).
- A detailed TAGG activity report will be provided upon request.
For full payout, details click here.
Existing Teams & Members
We're here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org