TAGG FOR TEACHERS
TAGG for Teachers enables teachers and specialists to raise funds for their own classroom needs. Funds raised are split between the school and the teacher/specialist selected.
TAGG FOR TUITION
TAGG for Tuition enables private school families the option to raise funds to help with tuition costs. Funds raised are split between the school and the student/family selected as a tuition credit.
HOW IT WORKS
- TAGG is usually promoted year-round by the school’s parent-teacher organization or association as an easy way to support the school year-round.
- When uploading a receipt from a participating business, choose the School.
- The business will donate a percentage to the school.
WHY TAGG FOR SCHOOLS?
- TAGG is an easy way to ask staff and families for support, because it doesn’t cost them an extra dime.
- TAGG can be a fun way to get your kids involved by explaining to them how you are helping the school as you eat, drink, shop and choose services.
- TAGG provides tools and campaigns to make communicating to families easy and effective.
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- Each school will receive a monthly email recap sharing how much was raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout. Payout months can also be determined upon registration (and updated at anytime).
- When funds are paid out, the school will receive a report including a list of supporters to you can thank and recognize them.
- Full payout info can be found here.
We have greatly appreciated offering TAGG to families as a free way to support our school. It’s nice to see the funds grow each year!
I always try to support my school as I am out and about. TAGG makes it so easy!
I like to choose TAGG businesses whenever possible, and it’s fun to see how much I can raise for the school in a year! So much better than than traditional fundraisers.
TAGG FUNDS REALLY ADD UP!
TOOLS + CAMPAIGNS
TAGG has everything you need to make spreading the word easy!