TAGG PAYOUT DETAILS
The following payout terms are in place to provide better visibility of funds raised and more flexibility with payout timeframes. Parties fundraising through TAGG will now receive monthly updates and the ability to determine when and how often you want to receive payouts. These new terms apply to all TAGG activity beginning July 1, 2020 as well as previous TAGG activity not yet paid out.
Each month, an email recap will be sent to the contact person(s) for nonprofits, places of worship, schools, teams and clubs, as well as team/club members raising money at an individual level (as long as we have an email address on file). Monthly recaps will include money raised, current balance, and a link to optionally request a payout.
**At least 1 email address must be subscribed and on file to remain active and ensure we can send recaps.**
Make Sure You Are Getting Our Emails:
Recaps are emailed monthly to organization and teams on the 10th and members individually fundraising on the 15th. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure receipt. If you need to resubscribe click here. Need to update your main contact? Email email@example.com
Payout Request Form:
- This form can be completed to request a payout at anytime: Payment Request Form
Timing of Payouts & Requests:
- Payouts are made each month around the 5th business day (for those requested) and by the 20th for member level payouts.
- Payout requests must be made by the last day of the month prior to the payout (ex. August 5th payouts must be requested by July 31st)
- Each year, all organizations (doesn’t include teams or individual level) that have been on TAGG for the full calendar year and have not requested or received a payout all year will be automatically emailed to optionally request a year end payout. However, if the balance raised is less than $15 and not claimed, funds may be forfeited. Please see inactivity section below.
- A detailed TAGG Activity Report and deposit notification will be emailed at the time a payout is being made for organization and team levels.
- Member level deposit notifications will be indicated in your monthly recaps and detailed reports are available upon request.
Choosing Payout Months Upfront (Members Only):
- If you are in charge of distributions for your organization that does member level fundraising and would like to set up designated payout months please contact us.
- There is no longer a minimum balance requirement to request a payout.
Per Payout Fee:
- Nonprofits, Places of Worship, Teams and Clubs: TAGG will deduct a $2.50 fee from each payout, in addition to the 15% of funds raised.
- Member-Level Fundraising: TAGG will deduct a $2.50 fee per member from each payout (regardless if the payout was requested by the organization, team or club’s contact OR the member), in addition to the 15% of funds raised.
|Requested Payout Month||Includes Funds Raised Through:|
TAGG deposits all funds electronically. Bank accounts cannot be personal and must be sent to an organization/team level bank account.
TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for organizations, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG that we are fulfilling our promise to our business partners that their donations are going to organizations promoting their contribution to the community. Organizations may be removed for continuous years of inactivity.
Members switching organizations/teams/clubs:
Members that are fundraising at an individual level, and need to request that their funds raised are transferred to a different organization/team/club can complete our change form here.
Need to update your bank information:
Questions? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org