TAGG PAYOUT DETAILS
If you’re with Elkhorn Athletics Association, view payout terms + FAQs here.
- Each month, the contact person(s) on file for all nonprofits, places of worship, schools, teams and clubs, and members will receive an emailed recap including funds raised, current balance, and the option to request a payout OR the next scheduled payout.
- Recaps Schedule:
- Nonprofits, Schools, Places of Worship, and Teams/Clubs: 10th of each month
- Members: 15th of each month
- At least one email address must be subscribed and on file to remain active to ensure we can send recaps.
- If you unsubscribe and/or your email bounces, TAGG will make one attempt to get a new contact or get you to resubscribe. After 30 days of no response or resubscribing, we will turn your account to inactive, which means no more funds can be raised.
How to Ensure You Are Getting Our Emails:
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to avoid going to spam.
- If you need to resubscribe, click here.
- Need to update your contact on file? Email email@example.com
Payout Request Form:
- This form can be completed to request a payout anytime: Payment Request Form
Timing of Payouts & Requests:
- Funds are processed on the 5th business day of each month (usually takes two days to appear).
- Payout requests must be made by the last day of the month prior to the payout month (ex. August payouts must be requested by July 31).
- A payout email and TAGG Activity Report will be emailed to all nonprofits, places of worship, schools, teams and clubs
- A TAGG Activity Report for members will be provided upon request only.
- Each December, all organizations who have been on TAGG for the full calendar year and have not received a payout will be contacted to ensure recaps are being received.
Scheduled Payout Months:
- To schedule payout months upfront (versus requesting from recaps), contact us.
- TAGG does not require a payout minimum, however some organizations may require them. If balances don’t meet a minimum payout requirement, funds will continue to roll over until a future payout.
- Nonprofits, places of worship, schools, teams and clubs: TAGG will deduct $2.50 from each payout, in addition to the 15% of funds raised. An additional $5.00 will be deducted if a physical check mailed is required.
- Member-level fundraising: TAGG will deduct $1.00 per member from each payout, in addition to the 15% of funds raised, if funds are distributed by the team or organization. Any members receiving funds directly will pay $2.50 for an electronic deposit or $5.00 for a physical check mailed.
|Requested Payout Month||Includes Funds Raised Through:||Month Funds Will be Received|
TAGG deposits all funds electronically unless an alternative method was discussed with TAGG and agreed upon.
Inactivity/Removal from TAGG:
TAGG’s goal is to be a successful fundraising program, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG that we are fulfilling our promise to our business partners that their donations are going to organizations promoting their contribution to the community. Organizations will be removed after one year of inactivity.
- If you have had no TAGG activity and/or we no longer have a contact for TAGG (due to unsubscribing or bounced email) for a full 12 months and if the balance due is less than $25, funds will be forfeited and the account will be deactivated from TAGG.
- If you have had no TAGG activity and/or we no longer having a contact for TAGG (due to unsubscribing or bounced email) for a full 12 months and if the balance raised is greater than $25, funds will be mailed by check, along with a notification that the account will be deactivated from TAGG.
Members Change Form:
Members that are fundraising at an individual level and need to request that funds raised are transferred to a different organization/team/club can complete our change form here.
Update Bank Information:
This can be done electronically by clicking the link here.
Questions? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org