TAGG PAYOUT DETAILS
If you’re registered under Elkhorn Athletics Association, view payout terms + FAQs here.
The following payout terms are in place to provide visibility of funds raised and flexibility with payout timeframes. Parties fundraising through TAGG receive monthly updates and the ability to determine when and how often you want to receive payouts. This has been in place since July 2020.
Each month, an email recap will be sent to the contact person(s) on file for all nonprofits, places of worship, schools, teams and clubs, as well as those at an individual level. Monthly recaps will include money raised, current balance, and either a link to optionally request a payout OR when the next payout, if it’s pre-scheduled.
**At least one email address must be subscribed and on file to remain active to ensure we can send recaps.**
If you unsubscribe and/or your email bounces we will make one attempt to get a new contact and/or resubscribe. However, an email must remain on file to ensure recaps can be sent. After 30 days of no response or resubscribing we will turn your account to inactive, which means no more funds can be raised.
How to Ensure You Are Getting Our Emails:
Recaps are emailed monthly to organizations and teams on the 10th of each month and members individually fundraising on the 15th of each month. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list to ensure receipt. If you need to resubscribe click here. Need to update your main contact? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payout Request Form:
- This form can be completed to request a payout anytime: Payment Request Form
Timing of Payouts & Requests:
- Payouts are made to organizations and teams each month around the 5th business day (for those requested) and by the 20th of each month for members individually fundraising.
- Payout requests must be made by the last day of the month prior to the payout (ex. August payouts must be requested by July 31st).
- A detailed TAGG Activity Report and deposit notification will be emailed at the time a payout is being made for organization and team levels.
- A detailed TAGG Activity Report for members raising funds individually will be provided upon request only.
- Each year, all organizations who have been on TAGG for the full calendar year and have not received a payout (except the teams or individual level) will be contacted to ensure recaps are still being received and/or if this is still the right contact for TAGG.
Choosing Payout Months Upfront (Members Only):
- Organizations, teams or someone in charge of distributions for an organization that does member level fundraising can requested designated payout months upfront Please contact us.
- There is no minimum balance requirement to request a payout.
Per Payout Fee:
- TAGG will deduct a $2.50 fee from each payout, in addition to the 15% of funds raised.
- Member-Level Fundraising: TAGG will deduct a $2.50 fee per member from each payout (regardless of who requested the payout), in addition to the 15% of funds raised.
|Requested Payout Month||Includes Funds Raised Through:||Month Funds Will be Received|
TAGG deposits all funds electronically unless an alternative method was discussed with TAGG and agreed upon. Deposits will only be sent to an organization or team bank account (not personal).
Inactivity/Removal from TAGG:
TAGG’s goal is to be a successful fundraising program for organizations, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG that we are fulfilling our promise to our business partners that their donations are going to organizations promoting their contribution to the community. Organizations will be removed after one year of inactivity.
- If you have had zero TAGG activity and/or we no longer have a contact for TAGG (due to unsubscribing or bounced email) for a full 12 months and if the balance due is less than $25 and not claimed, funds will be forfeited and the account will be deactivated from TAGG.
- If you have had zero TAGG activity and/or we no longer having a contact for TAGG (due to unsubscribing or bounced email) for a full 12 months and if the balance raised is greater than $25 and not claimed, funds will be mailed by check, along with a notification that the account will be deactivated from TAGG.
Members needing to switch where their balance goes:
Members that are fundraising at an individual level and need to request that their funds raised are transferred to a different organization/team/club can complete our change form here.
Need to update your bank information:
This can be done electronically by clicking the link here.
Questions? Please email us at: email@example.com