The Easiest Way to Raise Funds for Your Athletes
Register Family

Earn donations back from the businesses you’re already visiting

Elkhorn Athletic Association has partnered with TAGG, a local fundraising platform, to enable all EAA families (competitive and recreational) to easily raise funds to offset the costs of playing sports. EAA is the first youth sports organization to include recreational families raising funds!

Competitive Families

Families with at least one member on a competitive team (Prime Baseball, JV/Varsity Baseball, Quakes Softball, Nebraska Roots Soccer, Impact Basketball, Nebraska Force) can register as Competitive and will receive 100% of TAGG funds raised*.

*See EAA payout terms + FAQs here.

Recreational Families

Families with members playing only at the recreational level can register as Recreational and receive 75% of TAGG funds raised*. The other 25% of funds raised will go towards the EAA Sports Complex fundraising campaign!

*See EAA payout terms + FAQs here.

400+ Businesses Donate Every Day

*View business directory for all participating business locations in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Siouxland area.

How TAGG Works

Create Your Account

Once registered, anyone wanting to help raise funds for your family should follow these simple steps:

1)  Visit and click ‘Login’. Once logged in, complete your profile in the upper right.

2)  Enter EAA20 in the referral code box for 20 reward points! Allow 3 business days for points to be added.

3)  Add to your home screen (like an app) for easy access + stay logged in!


  • iPhone/iPad (Safari)  Tap share icon (square with arrow) > Add to Home Screen
  • Android (Chrome)  Tap menu icon (3 dots) > Add to Home Screen

See How Quickly Funds Add Up

$260 Raised

    Total Raised: $260

    $750 Raised

      Total Raised: $750

      Donation EXAMPLE

      You upload a $100 receipt from Blue Sushi Sake Grill. Blue Sushi Sake Grill donates 5% which is a $5.00 donation.

      Recreational Families 

      $0.75 (15%) is retained by TAGG to cover costs.

        $3.19 (75% of what’s left) is credited to your family.

        $1.06 (25% of what’s left) is credited to EAA Sports Complex fundraising campaign. 

      Competitive Families

        $0.75 (15%) is retained by TAGG to cover costs.

      $4.25 (100% of what’s left) is credited to your family.

      Refer A Business

      The best way to raise money is to have your favorite businesses on TAGG! Encourage businesses to learn more about the benefits of participating in TAGG, and earn up to $200 when they join!

      Tools + Resources

      The more people you have TAGGing for your members, the more money you’ll earn! Access tools, pre-written scripts, and more.


      We’re here to help! See FAQs or email