TAGG is the future of fundraising! Enable ANYONE to become a financial supporter (even your casual fans) because it doesn’t cost them an extra dime! Join hundreds of nonprofits who have experienced TAGG becoming a growing line item in their budget.
TAGG is a WIN-WIN for nonprofits and their supporters!
Raise money without having to sell anything or ask people for monetary donations.
Gain support from EVERYONE because it doesn’t cost an extra dime!
How it works
The business will donate a percentage of your total to the nonprofit — at no extra cost to you!
Customizable for YOU!
If your nonprofit has multiple programs, or fundraising events with teams, you can optionally request to add them under your nonoprofit’s name for supporters to designate their TAGG donations to.
Nonprofits AND supporters love
I have raised over $2,000 for local nonprofits simply by taking pics of my receipts. It feels great!
It has been tremendous being part of TAGG and seeing our user base and funds grow each year! Thank you, TAGG, for creating such a win-win for local causes and businesses.
How do we track progress and receive payouts?
Each month, the nonprofit contact will receive a monthly recap email sharing how much was raised last month, the current balance and the option to request a payout. See all payout info here.
Interested? We’re Here to Help!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
TAGG’s corporate partnership guidelines do not allow us to donate to the following:
- Political parties, associations & representatives of advocacy groups
- Non-profits that are politically affiliated (Planned Parenthood, ACLU, NRA, etc.) or deal with abortion on either side of the issue
- Preschools or daycares tied to a church/school may register, all other for-profit daycares are not accepted
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or disability
- Research projects
- Groups that are not set up as a 501(c)(3) with the exception of youth sports organizations that have a centralized accounting office.