People share their TAGG on social media promoting you
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Enable your staff, guild, board, volunteers and other supporters to financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
75% of people share their TAGGs on social media, becoming your best form of advertising! People love to learn more about what their friends are supporting.
Support Specific Initiatives or Campaigns
Need to raise funds for something specific within your nonprofit? TAGG allows you to register multiple sub-organizations under your nonprofit allowing your supporters to choose more specifically where their TAGGed donation goes.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate.
Your Next Generation of Supporters
TAGG allows you to engage your next generation of supporters by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social.
What people are saying
“TAGG is a great way to gain support from people who would not otherwise contribute financially. Seeing the additional revenue grow each month is so exciting!” Michelle – Nonprofit Founder
“We have gained new supporters who learned about us through the social media component of TAGG. When their friends have shared and TAGGed for our charity, it peaked their interest to learn more. Thanks, TAGG!” Nancy – Nonprofit Employee
“TAGG is a great way to engage our database of people not yet contributing to us financially.” Kirsten – Nonprofit Executive
Registration & Payment Information
- Organizations can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form in order to be approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app directly to the organization’s bank account.
- Registrants will be asked to enter the organization’s 501(c)(3) number and provide contact information for a person actively involved with the organization. This person will receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success. Organizational leaders may update their information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no upfront costs when registering to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG will retain $10 per quarter plus 15% of funds raised from the organization’s TAGG balance to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and providing customer support.
- Once an organization registers on TAGG, its contacts will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will explain the best ways to maximize the app, review the best techniques to gain traction and review TAGG’s step-by-step launch kit.
- Quarterly payments are made to organizations electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity. Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter, with the $10 fee and 15% donation amount deducted from the amount distributed, regardless of how much has been raised. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for organizations to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for organizations, and not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to organizations actively contributing to the community. Organizations wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary toolkit.
- TAGG’s corporate giving guidelines do not allow us to donate to the following:
- Political parties, associations & representatives of advocacy groups
- Non-profits that are politically affiliated (Planned Parenthood, ACLU, NRA, etc.)
- Preschools or daycares tied to a church/school may register, all other for-profit daycares are not accepted
- Organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or disability
- Research projects
- Groups that are not set up as a 501(c)(3) with the exception of youth sports organizations that have a centralized accounting office