HOW IT WORKS
- The school sends TAGG a list of Teachers & Specialists to get added to the school’s TAGG account.
- When people “TAGG” a receipt for the school, they can select either the General Fund or TAGG for Teachers, which will prompt them to choose a teacher or specialist.
- For reach receipt “TAGGed”, the business will donate a percentage to the school. When TAGG sends funds to the school, it will include a breakdown of funds raised by teacher/specialist.
- The school keeps half of the donations and gives the other half to the teachers/specialists to offset out of pocket expenses for the classroom or fund any new classroom needs.
WHY TAGG FOR TEACHERS?
- Teachers are in regular communication with families so can help educate and remind them to use TAGG.
- Parents are more motivated to use TAGG knowing it directly benefits their children’s teacher(s).
- Teachers can ask friends and family to use TAGG for them — which means more outside support coming to the school.
- Incentivizing the teachers results in more money raised for the school, too!
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- Each teacher will receive email recaps sharing how much was raised, current balance, and who supported them (so they can be recognized).
- Funds will be paid to the school as requested or scheduled, along with a breakdown of funds raised by teacher/specialist. Each school is responsible for distributing funds.
Splitting TAGG funds with our teachers helps with communication to parents.
The teachers are more involved & in return the school raises more money!
I am willing to promote this to my students’ parents plus my friends and family because it doesn’t cost them an extra dime! I will also go out of my way to use TAGG to help offset some of my own personal expenses.
Knowing that I can TAGG directly to help my daughter’s teacher makes me way more proactive in choosing TAGG businesses. Teachers spend so much out of pocket so if I can help reduce that, I’m all in!
TAGG FOR TEACHERS IS A WIN-WIN!
TOOLS + CAMPAIGNS
TAGG has everything you need to make spreading the word easy!