HOW IT WORKS
- School sends TAGG a list of Teachers & Specialists to add to TAGG.Today.
- When uploading a receipt for the School, supporters have the option to select a General Fund or TAGG for Teachers, then a specific Teacher or Specialist.
- The business will donate a percentage to the school, with half of TAGG for Teacher funds going to the selected Teacher or Specialist to offset any classroom expenses.
WHY TAGG FOR TEACHERS?
- Teachers are in regular communication with families so can help educate and remind them to use TAGG.
- Parents are more motivated to use TAGG knowing it directly benefits their children’s teacher(s).
- Teachers can ask friends and family to use TAGG for them — which means more outside support coming to the school.
- Incentivizing the teachers results in more money raised for the school, too!
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- Each teacher will receive email recaps sharing how much was raised, current balance, and who supported them (so they can be recognized).
- Funds will be paid to the school twice a year unless requested otherwise. Each school is responsible for distributing funds to the Teachers & Specialists and will receive a breakdown to make it easy.
Splitting TAGG funds with our teachers helps with communication to parents.
The teachers are more involved & in return the school raises more money!
I am willing to promote this to my students’ parents plus my friends and family because it doesn’t cost them an extra dime! I will also go out of my way to use TAGG to help offset some of my own personal expenses.
Knowing that I can TAGG directly to help my daughter’s teacher makes me way more proactive in choosing TAGG businesses. Teachers spend so much out of pocket so if I can help reduce that, I’m all in!
TAGG FOR TEACHERS IS A WIN-WIN!
TOOLS + CAMPAIGNS
TAGG has everything you need to make spreading the word easy!