TAGG FOR TEACHERS
The easiest way to raise funds for your classroom!
Earn donations back from the businesses
families are already visiting.
TAGG enables teachers to raise funds to buy all the necessities to make your year run smoothly! We understand the most teachers have to pay a lot out of pocket. Teachers can simply ask their friends, family, and classroom parents to use TAGG and watch the funds grow year-round. Teachers keep 80% and 20% goes to their school so you feel good about helping the school, too!
400+ Businesses Donate Every Day
*View business directory for all participating business locations in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Siouxland area.
How TAGG Works
TAGG FOR TEACHERS IS A WIN-WIN!
Teachers get 80% of each TAGG donation, and 20% goes to their school!
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- Teachers get 80% of each donation, and 20% goes to their school (after TAGG’s retained % and payout fee).
- TAGG needs an email address for each teacher registered with TAGG so we can send a monthly recap and payout info.
- Teachers will receive a monthly email recap sharing how much was raised and current balance.
- Funds will be paid out in December and May of each year. When funds are paid out, the teacher will receive a report including a list of supporters to you can thank them.
- Teacher funds will be paid by check mailed to the school (made payable to the teacher). School funds will also be mailed by check and made payable to the school.
- Teachers are encouraged to review full payout terms prior to registration. Full payout info can be found here.