How do I download the TAGG (Together A Greater Good) app?
The free app can be found in the App Store (for iPhones) or in Google Play (for Android phones). Search “Together A Greater Good”. The app is not intended for tablets.
Why does the app say "tagg" wants to use "togetheragreatergood.com" to allow the app and website to share information about you?
This message is a newer requirement that Apple has in place due to new government regulations to protenct themselves from privay issues, and we are unable to edit the content on this pop-up. Please rest assured that we only track donation activity to share with organizations and businesses for purposes of collecting and distributing funds. We do not sell any information, or share any other information. Major apps including Yelp and OpenTable have a similar message depending on the method you use to log-in. You will need to press “continue” to use the app.
Why does the app ask me to allow location services?
How long do I have to submit my receipt?
Although some exceptions are made, we ask that you submit your receipt within 7 days of the receipt date to ensure it is approved.
Why is my Hy-Vee receipt denied?
Here are the most common reasons that Hy-Vee receipts are being denied?
1) Photo must include the ENTIRE receipt
We need you to submit a picture of the ENTIRE receipt (from top to bottom). The entire receipt is necessary to ensure we are not approving any excluded items and also provides the information found at the very bottom (transaction number, date, store). We understand that long receipts can be difficult, and are looking into updating our app to allow for multiple or extended receipt images, however in the meantime we recommend you either cut the receipt in half and place next to each other for the image OR lay it flat on the floor and take and overhead shot. Although the receipt image is small, we are able to zoom in to retreive the information needed to approve the TAGG.
e-receipts: An exception to this rule is for e-receipts. Because it’s challenging to capture a full long receipt on a computer screen, we are asking for, at minimum, the transaction total through the very bottom (transaction number, date, store) which is the same information circled in the image below.
If your receipt(s) were denied for this reason and you still have them, we encourage you to resubmit them for approval.
2) Online Shopping, Pharmacy Prescriptions or other Exclusions: Aisles online (online shopping) receipts are excluded. Other exclusions include pharmacy prescriptions, gift cards, postage, prepaid debit cards, money orders, Western Union and money transfers. The denied reason will show up as “See business exclusions”.
3) Receipts dated prior to Hy-Vee’s first participation date (October 21, 2019): Any receipt submitted that is dated 10/20 or before will be denied because Hy-Vee joined TAGG on October 21st. The denial reason will show up as “Business location was not live yet”
4) Hy-Vee location not on TAGG. Participating locations at this time are all of Omaha, Council Bluffs, Papillion, Fremont and Plattsmouth. Any Hy-Vee receipts submitted from non-participating locations will be denied. The denial reason will show up as “Location not on TAGG”.
Is there a limit to how many receipts I can TAGG per location per day?
As of 1/1/2020 you can only TAGG 3 receipts per business location per receipt date with the exception of DJ’s Dugout. Any above 3 will be denied. DJ’s Dugout is limited to 1 TAGG per receipt date. While we understand your desire to maximize the TAGG donations, the idea is encourage everyone to TAGG their own receipts. By doing so, they are more likely to continue TAGGing at other locations, which should result in more impact.
What does it mean if a receipt is denied due to reason "location's monthly budget met"?
Some business locations have a monthly donation budget through TAGG, for example $1,000 per month. Once a business location meets their monthly donation budget, any submitted TAGGs during the remainder of the month will be denied.
How do I view my TAGG activity?
To view your TAGG activity, go to the “My TAGG” page on the app. Here you will see your TAGG history included any pending, denied, or approved TAGGs. If a TAGG is denied, you can click on it (press down on Androids) to view the denied reason.
Why is my TAGG denied?
There are several reasons why a TAGG may be denied. To view the reason, to to the “My TAGG” page on the app. If a TAGG is denied, you can click on it (press down on Androids) to view the denied reason.
Does the app send push notifications?
Can I earn rewards for TAGGing?
Yes, some TAGG businesses reward their customers for reaching TAGG milestones. You can click on the rewards icon in the upper left to see rewards available and your status towards earning them.
What does the News Feed have?
- TAGG News & Updates
- If you are logged in with Facebook, you will see which organizations your Facebook friends (also logged in with Facebook) are supporting, and where they are TAGGing.
- Facebook posts of organizations you support will pull through to the app’s news feed
- In the future you will also see updates from Businesses you are a fan of appear in the news feed
How can I share on social media?
What areas does TAGG currently serve?
Can I TAGG my purchases without a smartphone?
How long do I have to TAGG my purchase?
Am I able to get a tax deduction if I use TAGG?
Is there a cost for TAGG?
There is no cost for people to download and use the app. There are no upfront costs to raise money through TAGG. However, TAGG retains 15% of funds raised when paying organizations.
How can I see how much has been raised?
What if I have a question about my TAGG account?
How is money distributed?
- January – March Taggs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
If your team (or sub-organization) does not have their own account, the funds will go directly to the organization to be credited to your team (or sub-organization).
How long does a receipt take to approve?
During the week, TAGGs are generally approved within 48 hours. On weekends, TAGGs will take longer for approval.
How do we provide our bank information to TAGG to receive funds?
How do I know if a business is on TAGG?
- They should have a TAGG window sticker in their entrance.
- They are listed here on our website.
- They are listed on the app (Businesses button).
How can my business learn more or join TAGG?
How do I request or refer a business to join TAGG?
- You can request businesses by clicking here. You can earn $50 for connecting us to a business who joins TAGG.
Do you have a Business Referral Program?
The organization I want to support is not listed on the TAGG app.
How can a new organization get registered to raise money through TAGG?
Are there any requirements for a Cause staying on TAGG?
What does it cost to receive funds through TAGG?
What is the best way to communicate TAGG to potential supporters?
I cannot figure out how to log in to see our activity.
How do I select a specific team/sub-organization or member on the app?
How do we know how much money a team has raised?
How do we know how much money a member has raised?
How can we add or remove or update teams/sub-organizations or members to an existing organization?
Once an organization has been registered, you must contact TAGG to make any changes to the account. Email us at email@example.com