HOW IT WORKS
- School determines what percentage of each TAGG donation the school keep and what is credited towards a family’s tuition.
- School sends an invite to all families to get registered.
- When uploading a receipt from a participating business, select the General Fund or TAGG for Tuition, then the Student/Family.
- The business will donate a percentage to the school, and a portion of each TAGG for Tuition donation will to go the Student/Family as a tuition credit (a minimum balance may be required).
WHY TAGG FOR TUITION?
- Families are much more motivated to use TAGG knowing that they directly benefit from a tuition credit.
- Incentivizing families results in more money raised for the school, too!
- Families can ask their friends and family to use TAGG for them—
which means more outside support coming to the school.
TRACKING & PAYOUTS
- Each family will receive a monthly email recap sharing how much was raised, current balance, and the next payout date.
- School will determine how often and when payouts are made to the school, and is responsible for applying the tuition credits.
When we launched TAGG for Tuition, people were excited about the combination of supporting the school and earning money for their tuition! TAGG was very helpful in getting the program set up as well as providing the tools to promote it.
I couldn’t believe how easy it was to TAGG for my child’s tuition. Before I knew it my wife and I raised over $200 just from checking the participating businesses before I go out to eat or choose other services. Highly recommend anyone attending a private school to tell them about TAGG for Tuition.
TAGG FOR TUITION IS A WIN-WIN!
TOOLS + CAMPAIGNS
TAGG has everything you need to make spreading the word easy!