MULTIPLE RECEIPT IMAGES
Submit up to 3 images for each receipt (great to capture longer or emailed receipts!)
Points + Rewards
Earn points that can be redeemed for bonus donations, TAGG swag
or business rewards!
PHONE # LOG IN
Your phone number is now how you’ll log in!
No more having to remember passwords
or log back in.
View more data in your TAGG history and sort by any field!
CREATE ACCOUNT GET 10 POINTS!
Follow the instructions below, we will add 10 bonus points to your account.
Points can be redeemed for Bonus Donations, TAGG Swag, and Business Rewards!
1. Visit TAGG.today and click “Login”.
2. Once logged in, complete your profile in the upper right corner. Enter TAGG10 in the referral code box. Please allow 3-5 business days for points to be added to your account.
3. Your TAGG history can be migrated over to your new account.
- If the email you enter on your new account matches an email address on file for your existing TAGG account, a pop-up will appear asking you to verify. Once you have verified your email, it will start migrating your TAGG app history automatically over to the new account.
- If the email you enter on your new account does not match the email address on file for your existing account, our team can help merge the history to your new account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Once your history is merged, you should see your history in our new account (if on a mobile device you can scroll left to right to see all data).
Once your TAGG history had been migrated over, you will no longer have that data on the app, so you can remove that app icon from your home screen.
iPhone or iPad
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work on Chrome.
- Navigate to TAGG.today.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. Safari will add it to your home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Navigate to TAGG.today.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
I USED TO USE THE TAGG APP AND DON’T SEE MY ACTIVITY TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW MOBILE SITE.
If you have already created a new account at TAGG.today, please be sure you entered and verified your email address.
If the email you enter on your new account matches an email address on file for your existing TAGG app account, a pop-up will appear asking you to verify. Once you have verified your email, it will start migrating your TAGG app history automatically over to the new account.
If the email you enter on your new account does not match the email address on file for your existing account, our team can help merge the history to your new account. Email us at email@example.com
Once your history is merged, you should see your history in our new account (if on a mobile device you can scroll left to right to see all data). This is what starts the migration process of your app data over to the new mobile site. If you have completed this process and you still do not see your history please email us at hello@togetheragreatergood.
If you have updated your email account since you were using the app, please email us so we can migrate your old email address (and TAGG history related to it) to the new email.
WILL ALL MY ORGANIZATION PREFERENCES TRANSFER?
Yes, once your history is merged you will see the organizations you support in the “recent” search option AND now that we have also added “recent” businesses. So your favorite places you frequent will appear!
HOW CAN I SEE ALL THE BUSINESSES THAT PARTICIPATE IN TAGG?
TAGG is currently in the Omaha Metro Area, Lincoln, NE and Siouxland areas. You can view our business directory and download a TAGG business list here.
WHY DOES TAGG.TODAY ASK ME TO ALLOW LOCATION SERVICES?
Allowing location services will enable you to view participating businesses or who to support using the “nearby” search option (which displays them in order nearest to you). If you do not wish to use this functionality, simply choose an alternative search option (alphabetical, popular or recent).
WHY IS THE BUSINESS OR WHO TO SUPPORT NOT APPEARING WHEN I SEARCH ON TAGG.TODAY?
When you search for Businesses or Who to Support on TAGG.today, you have the option to view search results in nearby, alphabetical, popular or recent order. If you have no past activity yet, nothing will appear if searching “recent”. Be sure you are using one of the other search methods and if using nearby, you must have location services enabled (see next question).
WHY CAN I NOT GET THE NEARBY SEARCH OPTION TO WORK?
If you are on an iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services (make sure it is enabled). Then scroll down to Safari or Chrome (whichever browser you use) and choose either While “Using the App” or “Ask Next Time Or When I Share.”
If you are on an android device: Open the Chrome app. To the right of the address bar, tap More > Settings. Tap Site Settings, Location. Turn Location On or Off.
If you are on a Mac/PC computer: Go to Start > Settings > Privacy & Security > Location. If you’re an administrator on the device, you can use the Location services setting to control whether the location service can be used on this device. If you’re not an admin on this device, you will not see this setting.