How to HELP
Visit tagg businesses
Visit any participating TAGG business.
TAGG businesses donate a percentage of your purchases back to your choice when you upload your receipt to TAGG.today.
The average donation is $1.75!
If you get dinner at Blue Sushi and your bill is $100 – that will result in a $5 donation!
UPLOAD RECEIPTS TO TAGG.TODAY
1) Upload your receipts to TAGG.today
2) Select org Rude Shrimp Co. Rebuilds
3) The business you visited will donate a % (usually 5%) back to Rude Shrimp Co.
100% of funds raised will be sent to them! TAGG will retain absolutely no money.
Help Spread the Word
COPY & PASTE content below:
Help me raise funds for The Rude Shrimp Co. who lost their restaurant and home to hurricane Ian.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1) Visit any participating TAGG business. There’s over 400+ local businesses on TAGG!
2) Upload your receipt to the site TAGG.today & select org Rude Shrimp Co. Rebuilds.
3) The business will donate a % to Rude Shrimp Co. Rebuilds at no extra cost to you!
TAGG is the EASIEST way to raise money & is free to use. The average TAGG donation is $1.75!
If we had 6,000 people upload ONE receipt to TAGG.today for Rude Shrimp Co. Rebuilds we could raise $10,500 for TJ and Lisa.
RUde shrimp Co. rebuilds
Rude Shrimp Co. was a former TAGG business and our next door office neighbors until earlier this year when our building was sold and they moved Rude Shrimp to Florida. They were the very best drink makers, fish taco and queso creators and just overall wonderful people. If you have been to Rude Shrimp you know it’s a little piece of heaven and by a beach is perfection!
As we have watched this past week unfold in Ft. Myers, Lisa & TJ have lost not only their business but their home. Based on the destruction level in Ft. Myers it will take years to rebuild, but we want to support them in whatever way we can.
Create TAGG.today account
Create your account for 20 bonus points
Visit TAGG.today and click “Login”.
Once logged in, click your profile in the upper right corner.
Enter RUDE20 in the referral code box. TAGG will add 20 bonus points! Please allow 3-5 business days for points to be added to your account.
If you used the TAGG app, your TAGG history can be migrated over to your new account.
- If the email you enter on your new account matches an email address on file for your existing TAGG account, a pop-up will appear asking you to verify. Once you have verified your email, it will start migrating your TAGG app history automatically over to the new account.
- If the email you enter on your new account does not match the email address on file for your existing account, our team can help merge the history to your new account. Email us at email@example.com.
Once your history is merged, you should see your history in our new account.
If on a mobile device you can scroll left to right to see all data.
Once your TAGG history has been migrated over, you will no longer have that history on the app. You can remove the app icon from your home screen and replace it with TAGG.today.
Add tagg.today Button (like the app)
Let’s add TAGG.today to your Home Screen (looks like an app).
This will make getting to TAGG.today quicker and easier, and will keep you logged in for 30 days.
iPad or iPhone:
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work on Chrome.
- Navigate to TAGG.today.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. Safari will add it to your home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Navigate to TAGG.today.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
New on TAGG
Donates 5% per receipt