People share their TAGG on social media promoting you
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Enable your staff and congregation to financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
75% of people share their TAGGs on social media, becoming your best form of advertising! Friends influence their friends on where to worship.
Support Specific Initiatives or Campaigns
Need to raise funds for something specific, such as a new building or youth trip? TAGG allows you to register multiple sub-organizations, and even individual members if necessary, allowing people to choose more specifically where their TAGGed donation goes.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate.
Your Next Generation of Supporters
TAGG allows you to engage your next generation of supporters by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social.
What people are saying
“I love how TAGG has allowed me to double how much I give to my church each month, without affecting my own budget!” Mary – TAGGer
“Our church doesn’t allow traditional fundraising. We’ve really appreciated being able to implement TAGG to raise necessary funds for our youth trips, since we don’t have to sell anything.” Sue – Church Staff
“I’m in college, so I don’t have time to volunteer or money to donate. TAGG allows me to do my part by doing every day activities. I’m a little addicted!” Shelby – TAGGer
Registration & Payment Information
- Places of worship can register above, however must return a completed bank authorization form before you are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app to your bank account.
- During registration, you will be asked to enter your 501(c)(3) number and a contact person’s name and contact information. This should be the person who should receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to receive funds through TAGG. In effect July 1, 2016, 15% of what is raised will be retained by TAGG from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, business development and customer support.
- Quarterly payments are made to causes electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity, however are not made until the balance due has reached at least $25. Each cause receiving a payment will be emailed a detailed TAGG activity report. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for places of worship to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app. Places of worship will be removed after three consecutive months without TAGG activity. We want to honor our commitment to our business partners that our causes are promoting the program. TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG easy. Should your organization be removed from TAGG for inactivity, TAGG will pay out pending your organization has raised at least $15. If you have not raised at least $15, the funds will be forfeited.
Register Your Place of Worship Now!
Already registered? Click here to access our marketing toolkit.