TERMS + FAQs
EAA + TAGG Details
- Each EAA family will have only one TAGG account to raise funds. Families can get registered here.
- Once a family is registered (allow 3 business days), they will show up on TAGG.Today. Anyone interested in raising funds for the family should create their TAGG.today account – see the main EAA page for steps.
- EAA families with at least one member in a competitive sport should register as a competitive family and will receive 100% of the funds raised (after TAGG’s % is retained).
- EAA families with members in recreational sports only should register as a recreational family and will receive 75% of funds raised (after TAGG’s % is retained). The other 25% will go to EAA’s MD West ONE Sports Complex capital campaign fund
- If you need to switch from a competitive to a recreational family, or from a recreational family to a competitive family, please complete a change form.
- If your family is registered with EAA & TAGG and is no longer associated with EAA, please complete a change form to get unregistered so we can take care of any unpaid funds.
- TAGG and EAA will periodically compare account information to ensure registered TAGG families are still active at EAA. If you are between sports but plan to enroll in another sport within the next 12 months, you can continue using TAGG to raise funds to offset future registration costs.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a successful fundraising program for families, not a “set it and forget it” program. Families who have not raised at least $25 in a full year, funds will be donated to EAA’s MD West ONE Sports Complex capital campaign fund. Families with a full year of inactivity will be deactivated.
- Payout Schedule: Payouts are made quarterly (in March, June, September, and December) to each family that meets the minimum payout. Each payout includes funds raised through the last day of two months prior (March payout includes funds raised through January 31, etc.)
- Payout Minimum: The minimum payout amount is $25. Funds will continue to roll over to the next quarter(s) until the minimum is reached. If $25 is not reached in a full year, funds will be donated to EAA’s MD West ONE Sports Complex capital campaign fund.
- Payout Method: Payouts will be made directly to EAA families, either by electronic deposit or check (the option is provided upon registering your family).
- Payout Fees: For electronic deposits, TAGG will deduct $2.50 from each payout (in addition to 15% of funds raised). For checks (mailed), TAGG will deduct a $5.00 fee from each payout (in addition to 15% of funds raised).
- A detailed TAGG Activity Report will be provided by request only.
- On the 15th of each month, each registered family will receive an email recap which will include money raised, your current balance, and the next payout date.
- At least one email address must be subscribed and on file to remain active.
- If you unsubscribe and/or your email bounces, we will make one attempt to get a new contact and/or re-subscribe. After 30 days of no response or resubscribing, we may turn your account inactive which means no funds can be raised.
- How to ensure you are getting recap emails: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list to ensure receipt. If you need to resubscribe, click here. Need to update your email? Email us at email@example.com.
- What if my athlete is between seasons? If you plan to enroll in another sport within the next 12 months, you can continue using TAGG to raise funds to offset future registration costs.
- What if we are no longer with EAA? Please click here to unregister and let us know what to do with any unpaid funds.
- What if we need to switch our family from competitive to recreational, or vice versa? Please complete this change form.
If you have general questions about TAGG, please see TAGG FAQs or email us.