This toolkit includes tips and tools to help you get people “TAGGing” for you.
See how easily each TAGG donation really adds up!
HOW COULD THIS IMPACT YOU?
It’s much easier to promote TAGG if you understand how it works yourself! Even better, recruit someone to be your TAGG Cheerleader
to help you spread the word and reach a goal!
If you haven’t used it yet:
People love to support something when they know they are helping to reach a GOAL! Determine your TAGG goal and use of the funds, ask your supporters to help you reach it, and provide regular updates towards the goal! Click here for a thermometer image you can update and screen shot to share.
Share a TAGG business list with your teachers, staff and principal. Ask them to identify the places they already go, and keep others in mind as they are choosing service providers, retailers or restaurants.
Take it a step further by having a contest or challenge and award people for TAGGing or reaching milestones!(See tip 9).
Now that you have a goal, let’s get people to help you reach it! The practice receipt is a great way to show people how easy it is to TAGG! Plus, TAGG donates 50¢ for each new user who submits the practice receipt! Access digital file.
Ways to share the practice receipt:
- In person
- Send an email
- Social media
Keep TAGG in mind as you are making purchasing
decisions for your school, including outings, awards, recognition events, entertainment (such as bounce house rentals and balloon animals), and more. Leverage TAGG businesses to help have food delivered for conferences, teacher appreciation week, etc.
Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ found below to remind supporters to TAGG, share goal and progress towards goal, recognize your TAGGers, share photos of people TAGGing, etc.
- Create classroom challenges to create some competition and get teachers involved in helping to remind parents.
- Create a teacher fund for funds raised by teachers to go directly to something they are trying to get to help the school
- The options are endless! Email us to set up sub-orgs or help with ideas.
It is extremely important to thank your TAGGers so they want to keep TAGGing! When you recieve your TAGG report (when you request a payout) it will have email addresses of most of your supporters. Shoot them an email, or if you recognize their name and have their address, handwritten notes are great as well.
Library of Images + TAGG Logos
- TAGG Participating Business List- Link to View
- TAGG Participating Business List Code (Scan with Camera)
- Omaha Participating Business List – Download List
- Lincoln Participating Business List – Download List
- TAGG Catering List (Omaha) – Link to view or Download List
- TAGG Overview Video – YouTube Link
- ‘How to TAGG’ Demo Video – YouTube Link
- Download App Link – Link to Page – Include this link when promoting TAGG online or through email. When this page is accessed from a mobile device, it goes directly to the App Store for that device (Google Play or App Store)