Average Number of People Supporting Each Player
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Average Amount Raised Per Player Annually
What people are saying
Registration & Payment Information
- Organizations, clubs and teams can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form before they are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app directly to each recipient’s bank account. If your team/club does not have it’s own bank information please email email@example.com to discuss payments.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG retains $10 annually per team OR $5 annually per member plus 15% of funds raised from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and customer support.
- Once you register on TAGG, you will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will help you understand the best ways to maximize the funds you raise.
- Quarterly payments are made electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity. Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter minus the $2.50 fee and 15% retained regardless of how much has been raised.
- FOR MEMBERS ONLY: To minimize the administration for members/individual payouts, members must raise $25 after fees have been deducted in order to be included in the distributed funds.
Quarterly payments are made to organizations electronically on or around the 20th of the month designated below.
TAGG Activity from January, February & March will be distributed in May.
TAGG Activity from April, May & June will be distributed in August.
TAGG Activity from July, August & September will be distributed in November.
TAGG Activity from October, November & December will be distributed in February.
IMPORTANT CHANGES DUE TO COVID:
- The May 2020 payout will be delayed and paid out with the August 2020 distribution.
- Only funds that have been received at the time of distribution will be paid out to organizations. All others will be paid once collected.
- It is important for organizations to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for organizations, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to organizations actively contributing to the community.
- Organizations wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary toolkit.