We understand that the costs of participating in sports and activities can really take a hit to the wallet. With TAGG, we make it as easy as possible so you can raise funds all year long to help offset the costs, all while supporting local businesses.
Average Number of People Supporting Each Player
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Average Amount Raised Per Player Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Enable your coaches, staff, parents, players/members and friends financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
Support Specific Clubs, Activities or Teams
We allow each team to determine whether they want to be registered to raise money as a team or individually.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate….even kids!
What people are saying
“Competitive dance can get so pricey with all the travel we do. I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to raise money simply by making sure I visit TAGG businesses.” Madonna – Dance Mom
“TAGG is great! I sure wish this would have been around when I was a kid. I had to go door-to-door selling stuff.” Dan – TAGGer
“I like how I can contribute to my baseball team by asking my parents to choose TAGG places when we go out to eat. Plus, I don’t have to participate in as many other fundraisers.” Josh – Baseball Member
“I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to share TAGG with our moms, helping with the financial burden of participation.” Cheryl – Dance Studio Manager
RAISE MONEY AS A TEAM OR INDIVIDUALLY!
Registration & Payment Information
- Organizations, clubs and teams can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form before they are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app directly to each recipient’s bank account. If your team/club does not have it’s own bank information please email email@example.com to discuss payments.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG retains $10 annually per team OR $5 annually per member plus 15% of funds raised from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and customer support.
- Once you register on TAGG, you will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will help you understand the best ways to maximize the funds you raise.
- Quarterly payments are made electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity. Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter minus the $2.50 fee and 15% retained regardless of how much has been raised.
- FOR MEMBERS ONLY: To minimize the administration for members/individual payouts, members must raise $25 after fees have been deducted in order to be included in the distributed funds.
- Payout Schedule:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for organizations to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for organizations, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to organizations actively contributing to the community.
- Organizations wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary toolkit.