We understand that the costs of participating in sports and activities can really take a hit to the wallet. With TAGG, we make it as easy as possible so you can raise funds all year long to help offset the costs, all while supporting local businesses.
Average Number of People Supporting Each Player
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Average Amount Raised Per Player Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Enable your coaches, staff, parents, players/members and friends financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
Support Specific Clubs, Activities or Teams
We allow each team to determine whether they want to be registered to raise money as a team or individually.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate….even kids!
What people are saying
“Competitive dance can get so pricey with all the travel we do. I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to raise money simply by making sure I visit TAGG businesses.” Madonna – Dance Mom
“TAGG is great! I sure wish this would have been around when I was a kid. I had to go door-to-door selling stuff.” Dan – TAGGer
“I like how I can contribute to my baseball team by asking my parents to choose TAGG places when we go out to eat. Plus, I don’t have to participate in as many other fundraisers.” Josh – Baseball Member
“I have greatly appreciated the opportunity to share TAGG with our moms, helping with the financial burden of participation.” Cheryl – Dance Studio Manager
RAISE MONEY AS A TEAM OR INDIVIDUALLY!
Registration & Payment Information
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to receive funds through TAGG. In effect July 1, 2016, 15% of what is raised will be retained by TAGG from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, business development and customer support.
- It is important for recipients of funds to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app. Organizations, teams or individuals will be removed after three consecutive months without TAGG activity. We want to honor our commitment to our business partners that our causes are promoting the program. TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG easy.
- Quarterly payments are made to causes electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity, however are not made until the balance due has reached at least $25. Each cause receiving a payment will be emailed a detailed TAGG activity report. Detailed TAGG activity reports for individuals will be emailed upon request only. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
Sign up below and you will be on your way to raising funds for your team or yourself just by visiting your favorite businesses and discovering new businesses that partner with TAGG.