This toolkit includes tips and tools to help you get people “TAGGing” for you.
See how easily each TAGG donation really adds up!
HOW COULD THIS IMPACT YOU?
It’s much easier to promote TAGG if you understand how it works yourself! Even better, recruit someone to be your TAGG Cheerleader
to help you spread the word and reach a goal!
If you haven’t used it yet:
People love to support something when they know they are helping to reach a GOAL! Determine your TAGG goal and use of the funds, ask your supporters to help you reach it, and provide regular updates towards the goal! Click here for a thermometer image you can update and screen shot to share.
Now that you have a goal, let’s get people to help you reach it! The practice receipt is a great way to show people how easy it is to TAGG! Plus, TAGG donates 50¢ for each new user who submits the practice receipt! Access digital file.
Ways to share the practice receipt:
- In person
- Send an email
- Social media
During events, encourage parents to get out their phones and download the TAGG app.
Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ found below to remind supporters to TAGG, share goal and progress towards goal, recognize your TAGGers, share photos of people TAGGing, etc.
Did you know you can earn money simply by letting your favorite businesses know about TAGG? Encourage a community-minded business to learn more about the benefits of participating in TAGG, and earn $25 or $50 when they join! Learn more here.
It is extremely important to thank your TAGGers so they want to keep TAGGing! When you recieve your TAGG report (when you request a payout) it will have email addresses of most of your supporters. Shoot them an email, or if you recognize their name and have their address, handwritten notes are great as well.
Library of Images + TAGG Logos
- TAGG Participating Business List- Link to View
- TAGG Participating Business List Code (Scan with Camera)
- Omaha Participating Business List – Download List
- Lincoln Participating Business List – Download List
- TAGG Catering List (Omaha) – Link to view or Download List
- TAGG Overview Video – YouTube Link
- ‘How to TAGG’ Demo Video – YouTube Link
- Download App Link – Link to Page – Include this link when promoting TAGG online or through email. When this page is accessed from a mobile device, it goes directly to the App Store for that device (Google Play or App Store)