Use any of the following images to promote TAGG to your supporters.
Please feel free to use any of the following logos to promote your TAGG participation.
Please feel free to download and print these flyers and handouts to promote TAGG. Click on the thumbnail to view and download.
- Identify a TAGG Champion – This can be a coach or a team mom whose role is identifying the most effective ways to integrate TAGG into your team’s communications, so you can get people introduced and consistently reminded them to TAGG for you! Provide TAGG with your champion’s name and email address so they receive any updates to help them be successful.
- Utilize TAGG for Team Outings and Other Purchases – Keep TAGG in mind as you are making purchasing decisions for your team, including after game meals or treats.
- Ask Parents to TAGG Workplace Purchases – Purchases like catering, printing, promotional products, and so much more can be TAGGed to your team. Download our Workplace list in the ‘Resources’ section below.
- Print Flyers or Handouts to Share – Have flyers or handouts readily available to share with parents and other fans.
- Promote TAGG at Games/Performances – During events, encourage parents to get out their phones and download the TAGG app.
- Include TAGG in Team Newsletters/Emails – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share goal and progress towards goal, recognize your TAGGers, share photos of people TAGGing, etc.
- Promote TAGG on Social Media – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share posts on TAGG’s pages (@TogetherAGreaterGood on Facebook and Instagram, @JoinTAGG on Twitter) to your own page, recognize your TAGGers, ask your TAGGers to share photos of themselves, etc.
- Schedule a TAGG Day or Week – Schedule a day (or week) in which you encourage everyone to check the business list and get out and TAGG to see how many people you can get to TAGG in one day or week.
- Find a Matcher – If you have a business or large donor that loves to support your team, perhaps they would be willing to match your TAGG funds (for a certain period of time, or up a dollar amount). View your quarterly reports to determine the match.
- Promote Specific TAGG Businesses – Browse through the business list and choose specific businesses to encourage your supporters to TAGG during special times of the year, including holidays, back to school, and more. Tag the businesses in your posts so they can see you promoting them.
- Thank and Recognize TAGGers – Each month when you receive your TAGG activity report, email or mail a thank you card to your TAGG supporters. This is the best way to entice them to keep TAGGing!
- TAGG Participating Business List- Link to View
- Omaha Participating Business List – Download List
- Lincoln Participating Business List – Download List
- TAGG Catering List (Omaha) – Link to view or Download List
- TAGG Workplace List – Download List
- TAGG Overview Video (2 minutes) – YouTube Link
- How to TAGG Demo (40 seconds) – YouTube Link
- Download App Link – Link to Page – Include this link when promoting TAGG online or through email. When this page is accessed from a mobile device, it goes directly to the App Store for that device (Google Play or App Store)