Feel free to use any of the following images to promote TAGG to your school’s staff and families.
Please feel free to use any of the following logos to promote your TAGG participation.
- TAGG Participating Business List – Link to View or Download List
- TAGG Catering List (Omaha) – Link to View or Download List
- TAGG Overview Video – YouTube Link
- ‘How to TAGG’ Demo Video – YouTube Link
- Download App Link – Link to Page – Include this link when promoting TAGG online or through email. When this page is accessed from a mobile device, it goes directly to the App Store for that device (Google Play or App Store)
TAGG provides each school with two free yard signs to be displayed wherever you see fit! Display yard signs for parents to see as they are attending events or dropping and picking up students.Request one now by emailing us.
- Identify a TAGG champion – This person can be a staff member or PTA/PTO member, or any parent that is a strong supporter of the school. The champion’s role is identifying the most effective ways to integrate TAGG into your school’s communications, so you can get people introduced and consistently reminded them to TAGG for you! Provide TAGG with your champion’s name and email address so they receive any updates to help them be successful.
- Get your staff and PTO/PTA involved – Share a TAGG business list with your staff and parent teacher organization. Ask them to identify the places they already go, and keep others in mind as they are choosing service providers, retailers or restaurants. Take it a step further by having a contest and award people for TAGGing or reaching milestones.
- Utilize TAGG for school purchases – Keep TAGG in mind as you are making purchasing decisions for your school, including catering, printing, carpet cleaning, team outings, awards, event entertainment (such as bounce house rentals and balloon animals) and more.
- Add TAGG to your website – Include TAGG on your website so parents know about this great way to support you.
- Send flyers home with students (and pass out at events) – A few times a year, we recommend sending a flyer home with parents to introduce and remind them to use TAGG to support the school. Find these in the ‘Flyers’ section.
- Promote TAGG at events – During events, encourage attendees to get out their phones and download the TAGG app (either by making an announcement during the event, or providing a handout during check-in). Handouts are available to download (see ‘Flyers’ section). Consider a prize drawing for anyone who shows you they’ve downloaded the app.
- Include TAGG in nwsletters – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share goal and progress towards goal, recognize your TAGGers, share photos of people TAGGing, etc.
- Promote TAGG on social media – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share posts from TAGG’s pages to your own pages, recognize your TAGGers, ask your TAGGers to share photos of themselves, etc.
- Schedule a TAGG day or week – Schedule a day (or week) in which you encourage everyone to check the business list and get out and TAGG to see how many people you can get to TAGG in one day or week.
- Find a matcher – If you have a business or large donor that loves to support your school, perhaps they would be willing to match your TAGG funds (for a certain period of time, or up a dollar amount). View your quarterly reports to determine the match.
- Promote specific TAGG businesses – Browse through the business list and choose specific businesses to encourage your supporters to TAGG during special times of the year, including holidays, back to school, and more. Tag the businesses in your posts so they can see you promoting them.
- Thank and recognize TAGGers – Each month when you receive your TAGG activity report, email or mail a thank you card to your supporters. This is the best way to entice them to keep TAGGing!