TAGG Ambassador & Questionnaire
Complete this quick form, so we can pair you up with a member of our TAGG team.
Business Lists & Other Resources
Access TAGG’s most updated business list, along with other downloadable files and videos.
Download this PDF and refer to it for our comprehensive implementation plan and downloadable resources.
Business Cards with Practice Receipt
Request 100 free business cards and/or order cusotmer cards to distribute to your supporters.
Order yard signs and access printable posters.
Dine to Donate Events
Schedule special events with select businesses that will donate a larger percentage on scheduled dates.
Social Media Images
Access a gallery of images to share on social media.
Download our logos to include in your marketing pieces.
Download flyers to distribute and display.
Review our most popular tips for success.
Complete this brief questionnaire, so we can connect you with a member of our TAGG team who will walk you through our best practices.
- TAGG Participating Business List- Link to View
- Omaha Participating Business List – Download List
- Lincoln Participating Business List – Download List
- TAGG Catering List (Omaha) – Link to view or Download List
- TAGG Overview Video – YouTube Link
- ‘How to TAGG’ Demo Video – YouTube Link
- Download App Link – Link to Page – Include this link when promoting TAGG online or through email. When this page is accessed from a mobile device, it goes directly to the App Store for that device (Google Play or App Store)
For a more comprehensive guide to launching TAGG for your nonprofit, view or download our Launch Kit.
Inform your supporters about TAGG by giving them promotional business cards… and earn a 50¢ donation for each individual who completes the exercise on the back of the card! Each TAGG organization will receive 100 complementary generic cards and can request a customized design file for free! TAGG can even print the customized cards for your organization for a small fee. Email us now to place a request.
Download and print these 8.5 x 11 signs to display at events or in your building. They are perfect for clear acrylic stands.
TAGG provides each organization with two free yard signs to be displayed wherever you see fit! Request yours now by emailing us.
Visit this webpage to schedule events with participating TAGG businesses in which they increase their donation amount for a limited time.
Please feel free to use any of the following logos to promote your TAGG participation.
- Identify a TAGG Champion – This person can be a staff / board member or anyone else who is passionate about your organization. The champion’s role is identifying the most effective ways to integrate TAGG into your organization’s communications, so you can get people introduced and consistently reminded them to TAGG for you! Provide TAGG with your champion’s name and email address so they receive any updates to help them be successful.
- Get Your Staff, Board & Guild Involved – Share a TAGG business list (available in ‘Resources’ below) with your staff, board and guild. Ask them to identify the places they already go, and keep others in mind as they are choosing service providers, retailers or restaurants. Take it a step further by having a contest and award people for TAGGing or reaching milestones.
- Utilize TAGG for Business Purchases – Keep TAGG in mind as you are making purchasing decisions for your organization, including catering, printing, promotional products, and much more.
- Add TAGG to Your Website – Include the TAGG logo on your website and link it to our website so supporters know about this great way to support you.
- Print Flyers or Handouts to Share – Have flyers or handouts readily available to share with volunteers or other supporters.
- Promote TAGG at Events – During events, encourage attendees to get out their phones and download the TAGG app (either by making an announcement during the event, or providing a handout during check-in).
- Include TAGG in Newsletters – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share goal and progress towards goal, recognize your TAGGers, share photos of people TAGGing, etc.
- Promote TAGG on Social Media – Utilize images from the ‘Image Library’ above to remind supporters to TAGG, share posts on TAGG’s pages (@TogetherAGreaterGood on Facebook and Instagram, @JoinTAGG on Twitter) to your own page, recognize your TAGGers, ask your TAGGers to share photos of themselves, etc.
- Schedule a TAGG Day or Week – Schedule a day (or week) in which you encourage everyone to check the business list and get out and TAGG to see how many people you can get to TAGG in one day or week.
- Find a Matcher – If you have a business or large donor that loves to support your organization, perhaps they would be willing to match your TAGG funds (for a certain period of time, or up a dollar amount). View your quarterly reports to determine the match.
- Promote Specific TAGG Businesses – Browse through the business list and choose specific businesses to encourage your supporters to TAGG during special times of the year, including holidays, back to school, and more. Tag the businesses in your posts so they can see you promoting them.
- Thank and Recognize TAGGers – Each month when you receive your TAGG activity report, email or mail a thank you card to your supporters. This is the best way to entice them to keep TAGGing!