- St. Stephen the Martyr has partnered with TAGG to create a win-win opportunity for our parents to reduce their religious education and/or school tuition costs and continue to raise funds to support our school.
- Every time you “TAGG” a receipt at a participating business using TAGG’s free mobile app, you will earn a credit of 50% of each TAGG donation toward your religious education and/or school tuition account.
- Example: TAGG a receipt for $100 at Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- 15% ($.75) is retained by TAGG to cover hosting and marketing expenses
- 35% ($1.75) is allocated to SSM to support the religious education or school expenses
- 50% ($2.50) is credited towards your family’s RE or School tuition account for the following school year.
- For credits accrued from February 1 – May 31, 2019, the credit will be issued, regardless of amount.
- For each year following, credits will be issued on an annual basis, with a minimum of $25 per family.
- If the minimum is not met, your family will be given the option to roll over credits to the following RE/school tuition year or surrender accrued credit.
Hear what people are saying about how easy it is to TAGG!
Do you know any business owners that could benefit from TAGG, or that you would like to be able to use TAGG at? Encourage new businesses to join, and St. Stephen the Martyr receives a referal bonus for each one! Plus, for a limited time, new businesses will receive s speical rate when they mention St. Stephen the Martyr when they sign up. Click here to learn more about the referral bonus, and for information to share with businesses.
- Dinner at Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Pizza from Ragazzi’s
- Lunch from Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
- Lunch from Hiro 88
- Shopping at Four Sisters Boutique
- Bowling and food at Maplewood Lanes
- Dinner at Railcar Modern American Kitchen
- Treats from Eileen’s Cookies
- Happy Hour at Omaha Tap House (Downtown)
- Dry cleaning from NuTrend Dry Cleaners
TOTAL RAISED: $122.94
- Roof fixed by Arcosanti, Inc.
- Pizza from Big Fred’s
- Lunch at Greenbelly
- Sports equipment from Play It Again Sports
- Sprinkler service from Controlled Rain
- Lunch at Hiro 88
- Dinner at Roja Mexican Grill
- Hair products from Beauty First
- Lunch at Blatt Beer & Table
- Meat from Omaha Steaks (Retail Stores)
- Toys from Fat Brain Toys
TOTAL RAISED: $579.65