Q: How do I qualify for a referral?
A: To receive a referral, you must:
1) Message/email the business or speak to an owner or manager encouaging them to learn about/join TAGG.
2) Complete the referral form online once you have made contact with the business. Include any helpful information regarding your conversation and if they are ready to have TAGG contact them.
3) The business joins TAGG as a result of your referral (within 90 days of your referral).
Q: When will I be compensated for a business referral?
A: The payment will be made within 30 days of receiving the initial fee payment from the business when they join.
Q: Which businesses qualify for a referral?
A: All business types qualify for the referral, however the referral amount varies by the plan they sign up for. $50 will be rewarded for businesses who sign up for the annual or monthly plan, and $25 will be rewarded for businesses on the easy-start plan or select business (discounted) plan.
Q: How will I know when a business I refer joins?
A: TAGG will keep track of all referral forms submitted. Individuals may contact TAGG anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the status of a referral.
Q: Does a business request count as a referral?
A: No. While TAGG appreciates hearing which businesses consumers would like to see on the TAGG app, requests do not qualify as a referral if the business does not meet and/or join TAGG as a result of a qualified referral.
Q: How much will I be compensated for a qualified referral?
A: $50 will be rewarded for businesses who sign up for the annual or monthly plan, and $25 will be rewarded for businesses on the easy-start plan or select business (discounted) plan.
Referral Program Terms
This referral program is only for businesses joining TAGG on the annual, monthy or easy start plan.
A referral will be considered ineligible if:
- The referral form is not completed on the website.
- The referral was made prior to this program (October 15, 2019).
- The referred business is already on TAGG (New businesses are ones who are not currently on TAGG and/or have locations that are not on TAGG).
- You and the decision maker at the business are the same (referral bonuses are not paid for your own business).
- The referral was made in bad faith, is deceptive, fraudulent, or does not comply with these rules, as determined by TAGG in its sole discretion.
In the event that the same business is referred by more than one person, compensation may be divided upon the discretion of TAGG and/or the business.
Referrals are paid within 30 days from the first payment being received from the business which takes place during onboarding of the business.
TAGG’s decisions in connection with the program shall be considered final.
TAGG reserves the right to cancel this referral program or amend the program’s terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
This program is optional. Your participation is at your own risk and responsibility. By participating, you confirm that you have read and understand these program terms. Questions in regards to this program can be sent to email@example.com.