Average Number of Supporters Per Club/Team
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised to the average Team Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Encourage your students, staff, parents, and alumni financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
Social Media Exposure
We make it easy to share your TAGGs on social media to remind other parents to get involved and start TAGGing.
Team/Club or Individual Tracking
TAGG offers the flexibility to allow TAGGers to choose which team or club to support. If each member of a team or club is responsible for reaching a fundraising goal, you can also be registered to allow people to TAGG for individuals within teams/clubs.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate….even students!
Your Next Generation of Supporters
TAGG allows you to engage your next generation of supporters by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social. Plus they make great teachers to get parents using the app!
What people are saying
“TAGG came and attended a parent meeting, and before we knew it, we were raising over $100 per month for our team.” Jack – Track Coach
“I sure wish this would have been around back when I used to be a booster club president!” Don – TAGGer
“TAGGing is so easy, and so much better than asking friends and family to buy stuff!” Travis – Band Student
“I have always supported my kids’ high school sports teams, but with TAGG I am definitely contributing more than before without affecting my budget. Great concept.” Sarah – High School Parent
“Awesome app. I love it. I am enjoying finding new places to eat.” Mychele – TAGGer
Registration & Payment Information
- Organizations, clubs and teams can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form before they are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app to the correct bank account. If your team/club does not have it’s own bank information please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss payments.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG retains $10 annually per team OR $5 annually per member plus 15% of funds raised from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and customer support.
- Once you register on TAGG, you will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will help you understand the best ways to maximize the funds you raise.
- Quarterly payments are made electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity. Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter minus the $2.50 fee and 15% retained regardless of how much has been raised.
- FOR MEMBERS ONLY: To minimize the administration for members/individual payouts, members must raise $25 after fees have been deducted in order to be included in the distributed funds.
- Payout Schedule:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for organizations to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for organizations, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to organizations actively contributing to the community.
- Organizations wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary marketing toolkit.
Already registered? Click here to access our marketing toolkit.