1. Greenbelly: With two locations now on TAGG, Greenbelly has a plethora of great salads and wraps to feed your resolutions. Visit them at their original Omaha restaurant on 114th Street, as well as the new Elkhorn Greenbelly on 204th Street. Our favorite menu item? The Superfit Salad, with kale, quinoa, avocado, tomatoes, onion, chicken, and feta cheese crumbles.
It’s that time of year, when almost everyone is focusing on eating healthy as part of their 2018 new years resolutions. Thankfully, you can watch your waistline while raising money for your favorite causes with some amazing TAGG partners!
Here are some health-centric spots to frequent this January.
(Photo courtesy of Greenbelly)
2. High Vibe Cafe (inside Lotus House of Yoga): This amazing grab-and-go vegan cafe will delight your tastebuds with their signature smoothie bowls! They even have turmeric lattes, cold-pressed juices, and vegan apple pie. Plus, you can find High Vibe Cafe in the Aksarben location of Lotus, as well as the downtown Lincoln Lotus. Our go-to order? The delightfully bright and tasty pitaya (dragonfruit) bowl!
(Photo courtesy of High Vibe Cafe)
3. Eat Fit Go Lincoln: Did you know that both Lincoln locations (Southpointe + 84th Street) of Eat Fit Go are now on TAGG? With a focus on chef-driven, high protein, low sodium, made fresh daily meals, staying on track with your eating plan is a breeze. “Eat Well, Stay Fit, On the Go” with our top menu pick, teriyaki salmon!
(Photo courtesy of Eat Fit Go)
4. Smoothie King Omaha: The Loveland Center and West Omaha Smoothie King sites are both TAGG partners. They have slim blends, wellness blends, and fitness blends that can be tailored to your specific dietary needs. Smoothie King aims to be “an integral part of every health and fitness journey”. So, be sure to give them a try today! Our recommendation is the Slim-N-Trim Blueberry with multivitamin enhancer.
(Photo courtesy of Smoothie King)
5. Muscle Maker Grill: Located in the Legacy area of west Omaha, this health-minded spot has a variety of wraps, salads, shakes and smoothies. They even offer healthy meal planning services! Our favorite order? The turkey taco salad, with lean ground turkey, reduced fat cheddar cheese, crunchy romaine, tomatoes, green onions, salsa, red beans, and fat-free sour cream.
(Photo courtesy of Muscle Maker Grill)
These are just a few of the healthy eating options on TAGG. Make sure to check the Food & Drink business category on the app for even more ideas! Where’s your favorite healthy spot to TAGG? Share in the comments below!