People share their TAGG on social media reminder other parents to participate
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
What people are saying
Registration & Payment Information
- Schools can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form in order to be approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app directly to the school’s bank account.
- Registrants will be asked to enter the school’s 501(c)(3) number and provide contact information for a person actively involved with the school. This person will receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success. Individuals may update their information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no upfront costs when registering to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG will retain $10 per quarter plus 15% of funds raised from the school’s TAGG balance to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and providing customer support.
- Once a school registers on TAGG, its contacts will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will explain the best ways to maximize the app, review the best techniques to gain traction and review TAGG’s step-by-step launch kit.
Quarterly payments are made to organizations electronically on or around the 20th of the month designated below.
TAGG Activity from January, February & March will be distributed in May.
TAGG Activity from April, May & June will be distributed in August.
TAGG Activity from July, August & September will be distributed in November.
TAGG Activity from October, November & December will be distributed in February 2021.
IMPORTANT CHANGES DUE TO COVID:
- The May 2020 payout will be delayed and paid out with the August 2020 distribution.
- Only funds that have been received at the time of distribution will be paid out to organizations. All others will be paid once collected.
- We have deferred implementing this fee at this time: Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter, with the $10 fee and 15% donation amount deducted from the amount distributed, regardless of how much has been raised.
- It is important for schools to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for schools, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to schools actively contributing to the community.
- Schools wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary toolkit.