People share their TAGG on social media reminder other parents to participate
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
TAGG allows anyone to be a supporter! Enable your teachers, staff, volunteers and families to financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
Parents are Busy
TAGG allows parents to support the school on the go by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social.
Support Specific Initiatives or Campaigns
Need to raise funds for something specific within your school? TAGG allows you to register multiple sub-organizations allowing your supporters to choose more specifically where their TAGGed donation goes.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate.
No Volunteers Required
We know you are busy. With TAGG there is nothing to collect, sort or manage. We provide with a toolkit to make communication as easy as possible. The only thing you are collecting is the money we deposit into your account.
What people are saying
“It doesn’t require more than 5 seconds to pull out my phone to TAGG, and I love how friends see my TAGG posts and want to get involved.” Andrew – TAGGer
“I love TAGG! When my husband and I are deciding where to eat out or fun places to take our grandkids, we make a point to look for places that TAGG. It’s a wonderful way to support local businesses and, at no additional cost to us, support local schools, too! ” Cindy – TAGGer
“I’m in college, so I don’t have time to volunteer or money to donate. TAGG allows me to do my part by doing every day activities. I’m a little addicted!” Shelby – TAGGer
“I appreciate the businesses that are donating through TAGG and giving back to our community! I am very intentional about selecting businesses that are a TAGG partner! ” Mimi – TAGGer
“Awesome app. I love it. I am enjoying finding new places to eat.” Mychele – TAGGer
Registration & Payment Information
- Schools can register below, but must return a completed bank authorization form in order to be approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app directly to the school’s bank account.
- Registrants will be asked to enter the school’s 501(c)(3) number and provide contact information for a person actively involved with the school. This person will receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success. Individuals may update their information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are no upfront costs when registering to raise funds through TAGG. Effective April 1, 2020, TAGG will retain $10 per quarter plus 15% of funds raised from the school’s TAGG balance to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, reporting distribution and providing customer support.
- Once a school registers on TAGG, its contacts will be assigned a Community Ambassador who will explain the best ways to maximize the app, review the best techniques to gain traction and review TAGG’s step-by-step launch kit.
- Quarterly payments are made to schools electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity. Effective July 1, 2020, all funds will be paid out each quarter, with the $10 fee and 15% donation amount deducted from the amount distributed, regardless of how much has been raised. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March TAGGs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for schools to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app.
- TAGG’s goal is to be a fundraising partner for schools, not a “set it and forget it” program. Continuous activity reassures TAGG’s business partners that their donations are going to schools actively contributing to the community.
- Schools wanting support are encouraged to utilize the resources provided in TAGG’s complimentary toolkit.
Register Your School Now!
Already registered? Click here to access our marketing toolkit.