As the holiday season progresses, consider joining some of our amazing partner businesses at their upcoming events! Here are a few options to get you feeling festive:
- The Bookworm is hosting the third annual “Santa Paws” fundraiser on Sunday, December 3rd from 12pm-3pm. Pets can get photos with Santa, with proceeds going to the TAGG partner cause Hearts United for Animals! Plus, you can get some holiday shopping done at everyone’s favorite independent bookstore. For more info, please see: https://www.facebook.com/events/186405498573938/
- Wag is raising funds for their charity, Omaha Wags to Riches, Sunday, December 3rd from 12pm-2pm. For only $5, you can get Christmas card worthy photos of your pet! While you’re there, stock up on their selection of premium, natural, organic pet food and treats, as well as other great gifting options for your pets. For more info, check out: https://www.facebook.com/events/1514867125272287/
- Fat Brain Toys has an awesome day planned for your kiddos with their upcoming Holiday Pajama Party. Join them on December 9th, wear your jammies and get cozy as Jim the Story Peddler tells a fun tale of how Frog and Toad celebrated Christmas! This is a great FREE family fun option; for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/258807727982503/
- “A Cuban Christmas” at Havana Garage is an excellent adults-only option. To be held on December 23rd, this first-time event will feature live music from Hector Anchado, cigar + drink specials from open to close, and prizes for the top 3 best Christmas sweaters! Plus, specialty cigars make an incredible stocking stuffer. Event info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/130933184240376/
- Whisk + Measure, the specialty bakery and coffee shop in Millard, has a ton of holiday-centric events to choose from this year. They offer gingerbread house decorating classes for adults, as well as kids baking classes, and parent + child gingerbread house decorating. Check out the options here: https://www.facebook.com/whiskandmeasure/
Let us know if you attend any of these neat events by tagging us @togetheragreatergood on Facebook or Instagram, and @JoinTAGG on Twitter. Happy Holidays!