Everyone knows that the best parts of spring and summer are spent enjoying a meal or sipping drinks on a patio. Luckily, there are several different restaurants on TAGG that offer outdoor seating. Here is a roundup of 10 wonderful patios that you have to check out.
- Salt 88: Recognized by the Omaha World-Herald, Salt 88’s patio is praised for its comfortable atmosphere, golf course view and happy hour menu.
2. LOCAL Beer, Patio and Kitchen: Choose from over 100 craft beer selections at one of LOCAL’s Omaha locations (Downtown, Millard and Gretna).
3. Plank: Plank Seafood Provisions was ranked Best New Restaurant in 2013 and continues to provide high-quality seafood in a coastal-chic environment.
4. SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza: SPIN!’s pet friendly patio is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of fresh strawberry gelato.
5. Cantina Laredo: Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine or sip on a margarita near Cantina Laredo’s outdoor patio fire pit.
6. J. Coco: Try a seasonal dish made with fresh ingredients by incredible chef Jennifer Coco, Restauranteur of the Year 2017.
7. Hook & Lime: Head down to Hook & Lime for tasty tortas, tacos and tequila in NoDo.
8. Dudley’s Pizza & Tavern: Pizza + patio = perfection.
9. Enzo’s: TripAdvisor users love Enzo’s for the “outstanding service,” “wonderful value” and “charming atmosphere.”
10. Louie’s Wine Dive: Buy a drink from Louie’s happy hour menu, and enjoy it on the patio with friends.
So, what’s your favorite patio on TAGG? Comment below.
And, as always, don’t forget to TAGG your purchases at these charitable businesses so that your can help your favorite organization or cause.