Elementary & Middle Schools
People share their TAGG on social media reminder other parents to participate
Number of Businesses Ready to Support You Every day
Dollars Raised by the Average TAGGer Annually
TAGG allows ANYONE to be a supporter! Enable your teachers, staff, volunteers and families to financially contribute as they eat, drink and shop. They will be happy to since it doesn’t cost them an extra dime!
Parents are Busy
TAGG allows parents to support the school on the go by making giving easy, convenient, mobile and social.
Support Specific Initiatives or Campaigns
Need to raise funds for something specific within your school? TAGG allows you to register multiple sub-organizations allowing your supporters to choose more specifically where their TAGGed donation goes.
Easy to Promote
TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG to your supporters quick and easy.
No Credit Card Required
Supporters simply snap a picture of their receipt or the business’s QR code, and you get the donation! We are not tied to any credit card or financial data so there is no risk, and everyone can participate.
No Volunteers Required
We know you are busy. With TAGG there is nothing to collect, sort or manage. We provide with a toolkit to make communication as easy as possible. The only thing you are collecting is the money we deposit into your account.
What people are saying
” It doesn’t require more than 5 seconds to pull out my phone to TAGG, and I love how friends see my TAGG posts and want to get involved. ” Andrew – TAGGer
” I’m in college, so I don’t have time to volunteer or money to donate. TAGG allows me to do my part by doing every day activities. I’m a little addicted!” Shelby – TAGGer
” I appreciate the businesses that are donating through TAGG and giving back to our community! I am very intentional about selecting businesses that are a TAGG partner! ” Mimi – TAGGer
” Awesome app. I love it. I am enjoying finding new places to eat. Mychele” – TAGGer
Registration & Payment Information
- Causes can register above, however must return a completed bank authorization form before you are approved (listed on the app). This must be completed so TAGG can electronically deposit funds raised through the app to your bank account.
- During registration, you will be asked to enter your 501c3 number and a contact person’s name and contact information. This should be the person who should receive the monthly activity reports and other helpful communication from TAGG to support the program’s success.
- There are no upfront costs to be registered to receive funds through TAGG. In effect July 1, 2016, 15% of what is raised will be retained by TAGG from your payment to cover operational costs of maintaining the app, business development and customer support.
- Quarterly payments are made to causes electronically on or around the 20th of the month for the previous quarter’s TAGG activity, however are not made until the balance due has reached at least $25. Each cause receiving a payment will be emailed a detailed TAGG activity report. Payouts are as follows:
- January – March Taggs – paid out in April
- April – June TAGGs – paid out in July
- July – September TAGGs – paid out in October
- October – December TAGGs – paid out in January
- It is important for causes to maintain TAGG activity to remain active on the app. Causes will be removed after three consecutive months without TAGG activity. We want to honor our commitment to our business partners that our causes are promoting the program. TAGG provides a toolkit to make promoting TAGG easy.
- Should your organization be removed from TAGG for inactivity, TAGG will pay out pending your organization has raised at least $15. If you have not raised at least $15 then funds are forfeited.